Versatile 'go-anywhere' water jetting machine
Jetstream Europe's new Magnetic Crawler M250 opens up new dimensions in cleaning and preparing steel surfaces by means of high pressure water technology. It is ideal for use on ship hulls and storage tanks.
Its unique design comprises a bank of 'floating magnets', which enable the machine to effortlessly negotiate large welded seams, dents or other surface distortions without falling off.
Importantly, no vacuum is required to keep the crawler on the surface; it is only used to recover coating debris and waste water to a collection point to maintain site cleanliness.
Features and benefits
- Removes coatings, rust and scale
- Up to 5 times greater removal rate than standard jetting gun
- Cleans almost any large steel surface
- Can be used in a range of positions - horizontally, vertically, inclined and overhead
- Very mobile and easy-to-manoeuvre
- Different sizes of nozzle bars available to suit applications
- Rotary piston pump produces flow rate of 2,100 cubic m /h and 500 mbar
- Safety device available to prevent crawler from falling in the event of incorrect operation
|See the innovative Jetstream Europe magnetic crawler demonstration video|